Canadian photographer R. John Knight shares the stories behind some of his nature and wildlife images


Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Slideshow Images and Galleries


This Blog is to let you know that I’ve put some new images on my website.  Clicking on the caption beneath each image will take you to the slide show or gallery.

NEW SLIDE SHOW – a selection of wildlife images from 2010 
Home_01
Big Horn Sheep, Jasper NP

TWO NEW GALLERIES
1.  Bugaboos (CMH)
rjk_20100711_rjk_20100907__MG_7251
Bugaboo Mountains, BC
 2.  Storm Waves and Beach Scenes, Pacific Rim NP
_MG_1702
Storm Waves, Pacific Rim, BC
Stay tuned for more new galleries that are in preparation:

     - Wildlife from the Channels near Port McNeill & Robson Bight, BC
    - Jasper NP Wildlife in the Fall
    - Early Winter Ice and Sunrises, Canadian Rockies

All the best,

John

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, John. I like your new format, I totally enjoyed looking at every photo; I particularly like the Lynx and snowy owl, and the different images on the sands. I'll ask Kerry to see them, too. Thanks for sharing, looking forward for more. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, these are simply amazing - almost surreal. I love all the textures and repeating lines and shapes in the big horn sheep.

    ReplyDelete